Monday, May 8, 2017

Comment of Judge Eliza B. Yu re her dismissal by the Supreme Court


On Saturday, May 6, 2017 8:57 AM, Judge Eliza B. Yu <yueb@rocketmail.com> wrote:

"Please be informed that the news about my alleged dismissal and disbarment with false reports on night court and sexual harassment case are covered by sub judice rule because my administrative cases are still on appeal as of today. 

There is an issue of a Simulated Decision because the slanted report and recommendation of the Office of the Court Administrator riddled with false statements in the narration of facts were erroneously adopted by the High Court. 

I hope you will inform the public about it to prevent public misinformation. 

I was sued by 4 Judges and 70 court personnel because I reported judicial graft and corruption about the unremitted and illegal stenographer's fees and sheriff's fees on Replevin cases that are prevalent in Metro Manila according to the involved banks' lawyers and representative.  


I also reported the payroll fraud that happened at OCA before SC, DOJ, Ombudsman, GSIS, PHILHEALTH, PAG-IBIG and BIR 



Thank you."